What are cookies?
Likewise, the Web www.albertoredondo.tv will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they will be able to facilitate or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
- "Session cookies": The first ones expire when the user closes the browser.
- "Persistent cookies": The second ones expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their Objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- cookies performance: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings for video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- cookies geo-location:These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- cookies Registration: Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify them in the services with the following objectives:
- Keeping the user identified so that, if they close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day they re-enter said service, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their browsing without having to identify themselves again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the "close session" functionality, so that this Cookie is eliminated and the next time the user enters the service, the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- cookies analytics: Every time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the user's computer. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the albertoredondo.tv Web Services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the "Cookie”(Identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
- Important: Unless the user decides to register for a web service albertoredondo.tv, the "Cookie”Will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the User's experience on the site.
- cookies behavioral advertising: This type of "cookies”Allows to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services albertoredondo.tv. Among others, the duration or frequency of viewing advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the user's browsing patterns and / or shares are stored as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
- cookiesThird-party advertising: In addition to the advertising managed by the albertoredondo.tv website in its Services, the www.albertoredondo.tv website offers its advertisers the option of serving advertisements through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the Web Services www.albertoredondo.tv coming from the Users' browsers, as well as accessing the data stored therein.
How to disable Cookies?
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu. Likewise, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent the Web from being downloaded. Bugs when opening an email.
The Web www.albertoredondo.tv offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of the cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom configuration.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Can there be changes to the Cookies Policy?
The Web www.albertoredondo.tv can modify this Cookies Policy depending on the legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
In the event that you want more information regarding the configuration of the different browsers, click on the one you want to find out about: